Tuesday, May 5, 2009

218/365 - Jim - Nolanameson

( f/11 35mm 1/125 sec ISO 200 Nikon D300 )
I wondered what this would look like, so I bribed Jameson so he would get his photo taken. Then got Carol to hold Nolan so I could get his photo. Aside from their ears, they look pretty alike. It wasn't easy to match them up. I cut off their chins because Nolan has a much shorter face and Jameson's chin extended a bit lower. I think their chins are the only other thing that is different, so it's too bad I couldn't show that. I'm actually surprised at how well their faces matched up.

5 comments:

joyce said...

That is funny....
They are so cute side by side although Nolan was cheated with a fuller upper lip and he might need to borrow some of Jameson's hair.

Courtney said...

Cool. It's pretty funny to see them like that. Can you make one with Nolan now and Jameson at his same age.
That would be interesting.

Carol said...

Very cute!

Nunu said...

Awesome, Jim, I thought they looked a bit alike, esp. the noses, but this side by side shows me that they look more alike than i realized, cute.

Some call me Tim said...

That reminds me of something I watched on TV a long time ago. A photographer took a photo of a person then split the photo down the middle. Then he mirrored each side. He put a photo together with the left side of the face and it's mirror. Then another photo of the right side and it's mirror. It looked like two completely different people. You should try that.