Sunday, May 31, 2009

244/365 - Jim - Storybook Cottage

(10.5mm HDR ISO 200 Nikon D300 )
We got our kids a playhouse on Friday from Craigslist. Jameson has been enjoying it thoroughly. I wanted to get some shots of the inside so I put the fisheye lens on. Then I bracketed 5 shots and turned this into an HDR image. Our house was behind the little house, so I very roughly edited it out with Photoshop. I didn't spend much time on it because the second Pens Stanley Cup game is on. I'm going to get back to the game now.

6 comments:

joyce said...

That is an awsome picture.
You should make a story book with these kind of pictures.
I'm sure Jameson would love it.

Courtney said...

This picture is so cool!

Carol said...

I love it...he looks like a statue!

sherri said...

I thought the same thing mom.......wow do pictures like this for my children's books. Ha.

Nunu said...

Great picture , I love it, it reminds me of something that should be on the wizard of oz.

Anonymous said...

again, this reminds me of the effects used on the movie 300..COOL!