Wednesday, May 27, 2009

240/365 - Jim - Water

( f/16 70mm 1/125 sec ISO 200 Nikon D300 )
This was very difficult to photograph. I painted the formula with water and a paintbrush onto a piece of Plexiglas. Then put it about 8 inches above a blue foam sheet. I had to get at an angle that would produce the white edges otherwise it looked very flat. Getting it in focus well enough was hard for some reason. I finally got an image that worked, but the Plexiglas had all kinds of imperfections, so I edited them out with Photoshop. I don't know why it was difficult, but it was.

4 comments:

Dad said...

Now that is a very interesting photo

Courtney said...

Sounds like alot of work.

joyce said...

Even though it was somewhat difficult, It still looks very cool. And creative.

Courtney said...

I would like a "traction" of my previous comment. Carol seemed to be bothered by my typo.