Saturday, May 9, 2009

222/365 - Jim - Under My Favorite Tree with a Book

( f/8 50mm 1/250 sec ISO 200 Nikon D300 )
It looks like I just came upon Jameson sitting there reading and took a snapshot. The reality is that I staged the whole thing and he sat there looking at his book for only a few minutes. He did enjoy sitting on his bench there and it does look like a nice place for it. Jameson and I went to Lowe's the other day and I thought this bench looked like a nice prop, so I got it. Plus Jameson loves to use it, which is a plus for trying to get his photo.

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Cute little bench.
Go Pens!

Nunu said...

I love the bench, he looks so engrossed, hope he holds on to his love of books.

Carol said...

The bench really is nice..and will be nice for him to have a place to sit down!