Thursday, April 9, 2009

192/365 - Jim - Rainbow Scarf

( f/11 44mm 1/250 sec ISO 200 Nikon D300 )
My son goes to a thing called Kindermusik where he sings and plays instruments with other kids. They have scarves there that they throw into the air and play with, so my mother got a couple scarves to play with at home. My sister and I were throwing them up in the air for my son and she suggested I photograph one. So I took it down to the studio and had a flash on both sides with the black muslin background. Then threw it up and snapped some shots. Looks like it could be an interesting wallpaper.

1 comment:

Carol said...

Must have been busy that day because I didn't see that picture. I think Nana is a big slacker because she didn't make any additional comments about kmusik and she is the one that gets to take him!

I agree the picture is nice and looks like it would make a nice background, or if it was moving a nice screen saver...