Monday, April 13, 2009

196/365 - Jim - Risky Business

( f/11 24mm 1/60 sec ISO 200 Nikon D300 )
My son Jameson was running around the house like this, so I naturally gave him a guitar and sunglasses... He had a blast playing with the guitar that he usually hears "Don't touch that!" when he goes for it. I did my best to pose him like a rock star. He did a short set for us that consisted of Baa Baa Black Sheep and She'll Be Coming 'Round the Mountain. The crowd went wild and he showed us who was "Number 1." I also did a video of him if you want to check that out.

4 comments:

Courtney said...

Too cute! I love the video too.

Carol said...

I like the three photos together...he had a blast!

Courtney said...

Can you email me those pictures individually?

Nunu said...

I loved it too good Jim.