Saturday, April 25, 2009

208/365 - Jim - Sandbox

( f/2.8 200mm 1/400 sec ISO 200 Nikon D300 )
My son was happy to finally be outside in nice weather. He begged me to get his sand box out so he could play with it. I figured I would just get some snapshots of him while he played. I had my 24-70mm lens on at first, and saw a hawk soaring in the sky. Two crows didn't like it around so they tried fighting it and drove it away. I wished I had my 70-200mm lens, so I went to get it. They were gone by the time I got back, but I was able to zoom way in on Jameson at f/2.8 and really soften the foreground and background.

3 comments:

Nunu said...

he looks so serious, he must be building something pretty important.

Nana said...

he was really concentrating because he wouldn't even talk to us or answer any questions :)

Carol said...

I like how everything is blurry but him.