Monday, June 1, 2009

245/365 - Jim - Papa Turns 57

( f/11 62mm 1/125 sec ISO 200 Nikon D300 )
My dad's birthday is today and he came to visit. I wanted to get a picture of both boys, but Jameson wasn't cooperating very well so it didn't happen. Now for some crazy facts. Jameson is 54 years, 5 months, and 4 days younger. That is 2840 weeks or 19,880 days or 477,120 hours or 28,627,200 minutes. I am 23 years, 9 months, and 4 days younger than my dad. Jameson is 31 years and 8 months younger than me...

5 comments:

Courtney said...

That's a cute picture! You'll have to frame it.

Courtney said...

Here's another number-only 120 more days left in your project!

Jim said...

Nice one. Seems like a lot left, but I've done that twice over, so it will probably fly by.

Carol said...

Sweet, I am glad you are in the final third. Good project and it has definitely challenged you, but it is also time consuming to have to make sure you take one EVERY day.

Cyn said...

I admire your determination, and your many talents, I have no talents, although I am determined to watch the young and the restless 4 to 5 days a week. Is that a sour tone in my patient and loving daughters prose, shocking.