Monday, July 6, 2009

280/365 - Jim - Hangover Poster 3

( f/13 38mm 1/125 sec ISO 200 Nikon D300 )
This is the last of the Hangover posters that I will do. I ordered the BluBlocker sunglasses a while back and they were on back order so it took a while to get them. I also had my wife order the hat that Nolan is wearing and she also got me the shirt at Target. I added the birds with Photoshop as well as all the other effects. It isn't quite as perfect as I had pictured, but still not bad. I really liked doing mock posters, so maybe I'll try it again if I see something that inspires me. The character that plays Alan in the film was really funny. I recommend going to see it before it leaves the theaters!

4 comments:

Dr Buchanan said...

Cool photo

Anonymous said...

Bravo Jim another cool photo, I feel like my grandson is cuter than the other baby, but maybe I'm prejudice.

Cyn said...

oops i clicked before i put my name, so that's Cyn on anonymous, also i love the glasses and the hat on Nolie, adorable.

Anonymous said...

jim- kyle actually giggled when he saw htis. very fun.