Tuesday, July 28, 2009

302/365 - Jim - Golf Hazard Panorama

( f/11 24mm 1/500 sec ISO 800 Nikon D300 )
I finally got out to golf the first time this year. This is probably the longest it has taken since I started golfing back when I was in 4th grade. I wanted to make sure I at least got out once before a golf scramble that I will be playing on Saturday. It wasn't too bad, I shot a 44 and nothing is sore... yet... I photographed this hazard from on top of hole 5 green at Pittsburgh North Golf Club. Then merged them together into a pano with Photoshop. I accidentally left my ISO at 800, so it's a little noisier than I would have liked it, but still not bad. It was a great day to golf and enjoy the weather.

6 comments:

christyzee said...

very nicely done! great photos!
blessings...

cyn said...

Nice picture, glad you got out to golf.

Carol said...

gorgeous photo!

joyce said...

That is just beautiful!!!
I will look at this picture in January when it is 5 degrees and 2 feet of snow outside :(

Dad said...

That is funny, Joe and I went yesterday and it was my first time this year. Joe and I both shot 44, same as you.

Jim said...

pfff. Joe told me he was 10x better.