Sunday, July 19, 2009

293/365 - Jim - Route 38

( f/11 24mm HDR ISO 200 Nikon D300 )
On my way home from camping I passed several places that I thought I should stop and take photos, but I wanted to get home so I didn't. Then I remembered this place on Route 38 that someone set up a bunch of old signs and such. I ended up driving right past it and had to turn around, but it was worth it. I bracketed 7 shots to do an HDR and had to do 3 of them, then merge them together. I thought it ended up looking pretty cool and I didn't even get out of my car.

4 comments:

Carol said...

Yes, it does look cool. I can't believe you didn't get out of the car for a better angle though, looks good.

joyce said...

I think that is really cool but it almost looks unreal or something.

I wish I could see some of the signs up close.

Anyway...it looks very interesting.

cyn said...

Passed that place before, cool picture.

Tyler Anderson's Photography said...

I love the vivid color and I would love to know where this is so I can at least see it in person.. Nice Work !