Wednesday, July 22, 2009

296/365 - Jim - Eggsausted Ideas

( f/11 55mm 1/125 sec ISO 200 Nikon D300 )
I feel as though my creative ideas are becoming exhausted. It just seems to be more and more difficult to come up with something to photograph. Probably because I don't get out enough and see new things, but that is what work and kids will do to you I suppose. There isn't much to say about this photo. I applied a preset in Lightroom called Creative Catalyst to give it the blue and tan shades. I thought it made it look less boring.

7 comments:

joyce said...

I really like this photo.
I like the soft colors.
It makes me hungry though for a nine egg omelet!!!

Courtney said...

Or some egg salad....

Carol said...

I think it's a great shot at least...I could go for the egg salad!! Maybe you should send out an all out request for photo ideas!!

Courtney said...

I think you should do some more food pictures. And construction, and Jameson and Nolan. Maybe you should get Lainey and Eden to pose for some. Maybe you can go to FH and take pictures of chemicals and caskets and wierd stuff. And, go to cemetery and take cool pics of old stones.

Courtney said...

Maybe the egg salad picture tonight?

Courtney said...

Also, some pictures of Chip would be nice. He may not be around for much longer.....

Cyn said...

Somehow I don't think Chip is Jim's idea of a great shot, he's not much for dogs, the eggs look inviting. There are alot of interesting headstones out there though.