Tuesday, July 14, 2009

288/365 - Jim - Nolan Duck Head

( f/8 55mm 1/60 sec ISO 200 Nikon D300 )
Nolan is old enough now to sit in the tub, so we had to get a duck head shot of him too. He will be 7 months old tomorrow and he still doesn't crawl. I think he might be like Jameson and barely crawl and then go straight to walking. He actually pulled himself up to standing on a toy today. I shot this with my SB-800 flash bouncing off of the ceiling. I also increased the flash power to a +1 EV to make it brighter, but I still had to lighten more using Lightroom. Then I isolated the duck as the only thing saturated with Lightroom as well.

4 comments:

Courtney said...

He's such a cutie and a big boy taking baths in the tub!

Carol said...

Nice shot. He is a cutie.

Nana said...

He melts my heart....
He is so cute that I just can't stand it!!!!

Nunu said...

Oh boy it's duckhead 2, sooooo cute, I love it.