Tuesday, July 7, 2009

281/365 - Jim - BluBlockers

( f/22 105mm 1/125 sec ISO 200 Nikon D300 )
I bought 2 pair of these so I thought I would get a little more use out of them. I used a clamp on a tripod to hold the glasses. Then I put a softbox really close to them to completely fill them with a white sheen. Then I used a white sheet of paper to bounce the light back at the BluBlocker label. I also had a flash behind with a grid on it pointed at the red wall. I don't know how people use these as sunglasses. They just make everything brighter for me.

2 comments:

fotofan said...

i didn't even know they still made blu blockers. maybe next time you need to take a shot of the blu blockers while actually wearing the 2nd pair.

Courtney said...

If you really want them to get some use, you should give a pair to Bill. I bet he'd wear them!
I think you should wear them too. Start a trend!