Saturday, July 18, 2009

292/365 - Jim - Wakeboarder Down

( f/4 98mm 1/1000 sec ISO 200 Nikon D300 )
This is Al. See Al wipe out. Splash Al, splash. One of the things I like most about going out on a boat with wakeboarders is photographing the wipe outs. I am not a swimmer, so I wouldn't even attempt it, but it sure is fun to watch them crash. I was hoping to get a bunch of wakeboarding photos this weekend, but with the weather and not having the most experienced wakeboarder out there, I got very few shots. I guess I'll have to try to make it down to the river sometime.

3 comments:

Carol said...

That's an awesome shot though! Too bad you didn't get to see Shawn, but I am sure his falls would have been more graceful!

joyce said...

Al does not make wakeboarding look fun but I agree that it looks cool as a picture.

cyn said...

Nice fall, he gets credit for the effort, cool picture.