Monday, July 27, 2009

301/365 - Jim - Yard Snapshots

( f/2.8 ISO 200 Nikon D300 )
We just went out in the front yard for a while and let the kids run around or crawl in Nolan's case. Jameson was driving his bubble mower around which made some bubbles lay on the grass. I sat down and got real low to take a photo of the bubble. Just as I had focus and hit the shutter, the camera was jammed into my face with toddler force. Jameson must not have wanted me to photograph the bubble, because he ran full force toward me to pop the bubble and then continued on into me and my camera. It knocked me back and Jameson went to the ground. He didn't enjoy going inside for a timeout after that...

9 comments:

Carol said...

He's a rough little guy sometimes...these photos are awesome!!!

PaPa said...

Nolan will be runnin' around before we know it. He looks so happy sitting there.

Courtney said...

Great pictures! Is Nolan officially crawling now?

Nunu said...

great pictures, Jameson looks so sad, is that after he was told he had a time out?

Jim said...

Yes, it is official. Nolan crawls.

Jameson was staring at something when we first went out, that is when I got that photo.

Courtney said...

Wow, Nolan crawls and no video? Is Jameson reading now, too?

Carol said...

Yes, Jameson is a great reader. However, he's been reading environmental print for ages now!

Nunu said...

well if he's reading we need to get him on the morning show with Matt Lauer (spelling??). they get all those child prodigies on there.

sherri said...

nice photos.