Thursday, July 30, 2009

304/365 - Jim - Frogger

( f/3.5 70mm 1/60 sec ISO 200 Nikon D300 )
I took my camera to work because I had plans of going at lunch to take a photo. That didn't happen... After work I had attended a party, so no photos were taken there also. When I pulled into my driveway I saw this little guy jumping out of my way, so I stopped and tried my best to focus and take a photo. It's not the sharpest photo, but it will do for today. I don't feel like setting up a special shot and it isn't everyday that I can get a photo of a frog.

7 comments:

Tyler Anderson's Photography said...

That's sweet! Why is it you happen to stumble upon some of the coolest things, and I look all the time and can only catch them every now and then .. haha

Jim said...

I don't stumble on them that often, but I'm sure to appreciate it when I do!

joyce said...

I think you captured the picture just fine, it is very clear how gross they are :)

Carol said...

Yes, thank goodness it isn't every day you can capture a frog. I hate frogs!!! By the way, you should have seen the massive spider in the kitchen yesterday-you would have hatead it!

Tyler Anderson's Photography said...

Awe poor toed he just needs some one to love him.. ha ha

Mom/Nunu said...

I'm with Carol, I hate frogs too, maybe that's where she learned her hate for frogs from Mom Oh No she was tramatized. were you two. not sure.

Courtney said...

My comments keep disappearing on here! What's up? Frogs are gross!