Friday, October 3, 2008

004/365 - Matt - Flower


( f/5.6 55mm 1/125 sec ISO 200 Nikon D40 )

Ok Ok... I was going to lie and tell you that I took this picture today, but the truth is... I had no time. My boss has to go to South Carolina next week to demo our fuel equipment and he needed my help figuring things out, so I had to stay at work late. I rushed home and grabbed my fishing gear and went fishing.... totally forgetting about taking a picture of a flower. So, I found this flower. I took this a few weeks after I got my camera. I really like it and Jim.... I hope your not mad I didn't take it today!!! oops!

3 comments:

Jim said...

Bound to happen to both of us. Just didn't think it would be on the 4th day! You receive 1 demerit. Two more and that is detention. Now you don't want that on your permanent record, do you?

Nice flower anyways :)

joyce said...

Matt, as a mother, I am very proud that you told the truth :)
I think that picture is beautiful.

I feel that you could get off with just a warning. Besides...you have 361 days to redeem yourself :)

smochko127 said...

haha. thank you!!!