Saturday, October 4, 2008

005/365 - Jim - Decisions

( f/8 62mm 1/200 sec ISO 100 Nikon D300 )

Theme is color. I painted my son Jameson's room yesterday and wanted to have a picture of the roller applying the paint, but that was yesterday and this is today. So instead I grabbed the paint sample booklet. It took a while for us to decide what color to paint the room, which is why I titled this entry Decisions. My mother and I applied a second coat this morning and it is complete. Oh and we decided on a pewter green tint color...

4 comments:

smochko127 said...

i like looking at this picture. very cool.

joyce said...

Well Jim...it displays the theme.
Especially since you had to look at a lot of colors in the past 7 days.
I still think a shot of Jameson's eye would have been a neat color shot.

Courtney said...

I would love to see how the room turned out.
I agree with Joyce, Jameson's eye would have been cool too. Maybe if you have a blue theme someday.
Who picks the theme?

Jim said...

Actually the theme on Friday is blue, so by popular demand, I will try to get a picture of Jameson's eye. I'll have to plop him in front of some Thomas and Friends or something to keep him from grabbing the camera :)