Monday, October 27, 2008

028/365 - Jim - Nikon 24-70mm Lens

( f/14 82mm 1/250 sec ISO 200 Nikon D300 )
Theme is reflection. I used a piece of Lexan plastic under the lens with a black backdrop under that. There was a flash on both sides with softboxes and one behind pointed at a large matte board. I wish I had put the side flashes more to the front so the center was more visible. Anyway, this is the 24-70mm lens that I use for many of these shots. I got it shortly after I started this blog and has become my main lens for portraits.

4 comments:

joyce said...

Well this lens has definitely reflected the talent and beautiful picture that you produce.

Carol said...

Looks good. Practice up on those portraits..of course next week you'll have a moving target.

Carol said...

Looks good. Practice up on those portraits..of course next week you'll have a moving target.

Anonymous said...

What happened to smochko?