Wednesday, October 29, 2008

030/365 - Jim - Railroad

( f/22 24mm HDR ISO 200 Nikon D300 )
Theme is vanishing point. One of the most common vanishing points I can think of is train tracks. I knew I wanted to go down to my closest tracks and get a picture. What I didn't know was that it would be snowing. Boy was it cold! The sun wasn't very good and every shot I got looked very drab. I ended up laying the camera down and bracketing my shot. Then turned it into this HDR. It worked better than I thought.

4 comments:

Carol said...

Looks cool.

joyce said...

That is so cool.
It makes me feel like I am actually laying on the railroad tracks.
I really, really like this picture.

Courtney said...

It looks really cool. You could frame it.

Some call me Tim said...

This picture is my favorite so far. I love this time of year. I set this photo as my desktop background.