Monday, October 13, 2008

014/365 - Matt - self portrait

( f/3.5 18mm 1/80 sec ISO 200 Nikon D40 )


welp... I don't have a tripod and my mom and dad were not home... so I improvised. Here's a little something about myself...

My name is Matt Smochko. I am 21 years old and just got into photography. I love it. I seem to love things that are a challenge and I hope to one day be a very good photographer. I am recently engaged and my fiance also has a love for photography. I wanted to do this blog so I can post my pictures and have people criticize them. I want everyone to be brutally honest...(well... don't be too harsh, i'm sensitive).

I also enjoy playing guitar, playing the drums, fishing, watching movies, tattoos :), and spending time with my fiance.

I also have a mole where my right side burn is and do not know how to properly post on this blog( according to Jim:) ). Thank you.

3 comments:

joyce said...

Nice picture, Matt.
The expression on your face made me laugh though.
It looks like a hard shot to get especially by yourself.

Jim said...

You have posted correct the last few times :) haha

This picture reminds me of Hello Youtubes.

Carol said...

creative photo!