Wednesday, December 3, 2008

065/365 - Jim - So Nasty

( f/3 105mm 1/60 sec ISO 200 Nikon D300 )
Theme is nasty. I have an adverse foot fetish. I can't stand to see them or even worse be touched by them. I don't really know what it is, but maybe it is from my childhood when my parents would have me rub their feet. These are my wife's feet. She tried telling me the reason for the band-aids and got as far as saying her toe curves in and the nail is cutting into the other toe and I was ready to puke... You might be asking yourself how I was able to take this photo. Well, it's all mind over matter. If you don't mind feet, take a look at that grout. Yuck.

3 comments:

Carol said...

Yeah I would say the grout is nastier than my swollen, pregnancy feet. Which is really the reason for the band aids...

Courtney said...

I knew that is what you would take a picture of! I was going to say it yesterday, but I didn't want to be mean.

Courtney said...

Maybe Jim should send you for a pedicure and they can massage the spot on your foot that is supposed to induce labor.