Sunday, December 14, 2008

076/365 - Jim - Do you see what I see?

( f/11 10.5mm 1/125 sec ISO 200 Nikon D300 )
Yes, followers, there is a message. Go ahead and see if you can find it. It isn't very difficult. I probably should have mixed it up so it was more difficult and made it into a little game, but maybe next time. I used my fisheye lens on a tripod with the arm extended straight over top of the board. Then I cropped the image square and adjusted the colors just a little bit. If you are bored, you can comment with a list of words you can find within a minute :)

5 comments:

Courtney said...

It made a pretty picture, but I needed some help to figure our what it said. I am not good with games at all!

joyce said...

That is cool. I love word games.

Carol said...

nice photo, hope to try the game sometime...

Anonymous said...

merry christmas ho, too easy jim if i can get it, i love word games too.

Anonymous said...

oops anonymous was cyn