Wednesday, December 10, 2008

072/365 - Jim - Zipper

( f/14 105mm 1/125 sec ISO 200 Nikon D300 )
Theme is zipper. If you look close enough, this looks like an Old Navy fleece ad. I work from home a few days a week and my office is in my basement which is about 10 degrees cooler than upstairs, so I wear fleece a lot. The vignette was not added in post processing. It was actually done with a snoot. I held the tripod with an Alienbee B400 snooted flash over top of the fleece and remote shutter release in the other hand. I tried to make sure the flash reflected off the zipper handle to turn it white because of it being a black zipper, it wouldn't have shown up very well otherwise.

2 comments:

Carol said...

Cool effect that you achieved with the snoot.

joyce said...

That is cool.
I really love that color of blue. I wish you could have a background that color