Saturday, December 20, 2008

082/365 - Jim - Cry Baby

( f/11 70mm 1/60 sec ISO 200 Nikon D300 )
Instead of explaining this photo, I'll just tell a little story. As I held Nolan today in front of me with one hand behind his neck and the other on his bum, he gave me a look that I was not familiar with. Just as I figured it out, a quick blast of vibration was felt in the hand that was not on his neck. My suspicion was quickly confirmed. He made a poo poo in my hand. Thankfully he was diapered or I would have a real mess on my hands...

8 comments:

Courtney said...

It's a good picture, even though he is squealing.

goooooood girl said...

your blog is so good......

joyce said...

Yep, that looks like a poopy diaper cry.
That picture is really good, you can see every detail on his face.

Carol said...

good photo...he can squeal, but so far not as often as he could, except at night...

smochko127 said...

fyi
your blog is so good......

Jim said...

Yeah seriously... when did blog spam start?

Anonymous said...

nice shot, but i feel sad to see him cry.

Anonymous said...

wait, i think i want to be goooo girl, she looks pretty hot, nah she probably isn't a gramma and that beats all!!!!