Tuesday, December 30, 2008

092/365 - Jim - Callender Talent

( f/5 38mm 1/60 sec ISO 200 Nikon D300 )
As Jameson watched his nightly show before bed, he put a second pacifier into the handle of the one in his mouth. This is the kind of dumb thing I would think to do :) When I put him in bed we put 3 of them together so I could take a picture. He loves to have as many pacifiers on hand as possible when he goes to bed. Maybe I should invent a pacifier dispenser that works like the Dixie cup one. If you are wondering what Callender Talent is, it is kind of like stupid human tricks but maybe not as impressive.

5 comments:

joyce said...

He is so adorable...
I miss him so much.
His eyes are beautiful.

Courtney said...

He's so cute. I can just hear him-more pac's!

Carol said...

Yeah he's adorable..until we try to get those pac's away from him! Also probably not a good idea to take a photo of him right at bedtime..he totally got hyped up!

Anonymous said...

really cute, he does love his pac's, but only for bedtime, so not so bad.

Courtney said...

I laugh every time I look at this picture. Too cute.