Sunday, December 28, 2008

090/365 - Jim - Nolan Sepia

( f/8 38mm 1/8 sec ISO 200 Nikon D300 )
This is the other furry fabric I got for Christmas. It is white and sheds pretty bad right now. I should probably run a sweeper over it and hope it doesn't go bald. For this shot I used available light from a large window. I thought I would get enough light to shoot at f/8, but I was only able to get a 1/8 sec shutter speed. This is a good recipe for blur, but Nolan didn't move much for this shot and I was able to get a somewhat clean photo. I raised my ISO up to 640 after this and got a better shutter speed, but Nolan stopped cooperating and was flailing about. If you are getting sick of Nolan, I plan on staring up the themes again on the 1st and I'll be looking for more guest bloggers!

3 comments:

joyce said...

That is a very precious photo!!!

If there are ones that are getting sick of seeing pictures of Nolan than I guess Nolan's Dad will have to post them on his blog because Nolan's Nana is enjoying every picture.

Courtney said...

How could we ever get sick of Nolan? Are you crazy?
Sweet picture.

Anonymous said...

Oh Jim, that is a beautiful picture, how could we get sick of Nolan, every picture is better than the last. He's perfect, just like Jameson, perfect.