Saturday, December 27, 2008

089/365 - Jim - Furry Fabric

( f/8 35mm 1/125 sec ISO 200 Nikon D300 )
I got this furry material for Christmas from my mother. I almost bought it the other day, but my mother was with me and said "Why don't you hold off" so lucky for her, I did. Under the material is a bean bag which is great for posing babies. Nolan wasn't really up for this, so I didn't take off that bulky shirt like I wanted to do. All the other shots are mostly of him crying or being fussy. I used 3 flashes for this photo. Two of them had softboxes and one was behind to the side with a grid on it. I probably would have tried to adjust the flash levels a little better because I think this shot looks a little washed out, but I will wait for a happier baby...

2 comments:

joyce said...

I think it turned out really good.
I would like to see the original picture.

Anonymous said...

really cute, he is such a perfect little boy.