Thursday, December 11, 2008

073/365 - Jim - Traits Lightroom Preset

( f/11 105mm 1/60 sec ISO 200 Nikon D300 )
Theme is Lightroom effect. I actually took this photo last night, but it was a perfect representation of what I wanted to do for this theme. I used the effect called COL Traits nb 3 from Presets Heaven. It pretty much turns the photo into a high key shot. I have been wanting to use this effect for a while, but never had the right photo. This was perfect because the bathtub is light enough to turn it mostly white. It kills me to not use a photo taken today, but at least I did take some photos today. None of which were as good as this, so I chose to twist the rules.

1 comment:

Carol said...

Well you made it 73 days without twisting any rules, so I think you can be forgiven. Besides the point is to try new things and you did that, you just tried it about 4 hours too early.

Nice shot!