Tuesday, December 16, 2008

078/365 - Jim - Blue Hat

( f/4.5 45mm 1/60 sec ISO 200 Nikon D300 )
When my first son Jameson was born I took a photo of him with my old Canon Powershot 710 IS. It has a feature that will allow you to select a color and only that color comes through. All of the family loved it and called it the "blue hat picture." We took Jameson's old hat to the hospital today and I took a blue hat picture of Nolan, but this time I did the effect in Lightroom by desaturating everything but the blue.

3 comments:

joyce said...

I really like those pictures with the blue hat.
This one turned out really good.
Maybe someday they will have a son and they can start a tradition of the picture with the blue hat :)

goooooood girl said...

your blog is very good......

Carol said...

I love the blue hat picture! It's my favorite...and so neat to see Nolan in the blue hat.