Sunday, January 4, 2009

097/365 - Jim - Oscar Mayer

( f/5 55mm 1/60 sec ISO 200 Nikon D300 )
I like the look of photos with hardwood floors. I found myself thinking about it today, so I went into Jameson's room to see if I had enough space to take a photo. Turns out I only have a small spot and there is a window just above, so the wall is even limited. I took a few test shots and then got Jameson to play beside the wall. That was more difficult than expected. The book is there because I told him to sit on it, thinking that would get him in the right spot. Turns out I was wrong. This was the best I could do. He hunkered down and launched the Oscar Mayer wiener car at me.

3 comments:

joyce said...

Isn't it mayer.
My bologna's first name is Oscar and its' second name is Mayer.
It is a cute picture even though the book thing didn't work.

Anonymous said...

yes it is mayer or oscar mayer, don't we love our hot dogs, jameson does too.

Anonymous said...

i like the hardwood floor look too jim, especially when you worked so hard to do a great job and make it look so great.