Wednesday, January 14, 2009

107/365 - Jim - Cool Plant

( f/18 105mm 1/125 sec ISO 200 Nikon D300 )
Theme is plant. This is one of the very few plants that I have in my house. I don't know what it is called. One of my friends died several years back and this plant was from his funeral. So every time I see it, it reminds me of him. This thing gets neglected at times, but I think it will last forever. I love how it is so bright and looks as cool as a flower. If you know what it is called, let me know.

4 comments:

joyce said...

It is called a prayer plant. The leaves point upwards at night which is cool and they turn brown when it is not watered:)
I really like this picture.

Carol said...

That picture looks very nice. Maybe you should take care of your plants better so they don't turn brown.

Courtney said...

I like that plant too. So does Jameson.

Anonymous said...

I like this plant too. I will not be able to do blurry effectively....or I could just take a really bad picture.....you will be able to do cool stuff like blurry all around something.