Tuesday, January 13, 2009

106/365 - Jim - Prismacolor

( f/36 105mm 1/125 sec ISO 200 Nikon D300 )
Theme is pencil. After high school I had a decision to make. I could go to an art school or a computer school. There were two paths I could go by, but in the long run I chose computers. I know there's still time to change the road I'm on and it makes me wonder... While in high school I liked using these pencils to draw with. I very rarely do any drawing anymore. I wish I had time for it, but with two kids there is no chance. If you read this and it sounded a little familiar to you, I used some Stairway to Heaven lyrics. Just for fun because I'm sure my descriptions are boring.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

There's a feeling I get, when I look to the west, and my spirit is crying for leaving, but if I miss the little buddies and it makes me wonder, I can check the blogs. Keep up the good work!