Wednesday, January 7, 2009

100/365 - Jim - U-neek Blox

( f/11 38mm 1/125 sec ISO 200 Nikon D300 )
I made it to 100. Woohoo! Theme is unique. I wanted some guest bloggers, but it looks like I didn't get any. I had something in mind when I did the last unique photo, but I couldn't remember, so I sat down and got this thought. My son and I were playing with these blocks earlier today. I stack them and he knocks them down. To line these up I just put a block in between each one and tried to be as exact as I could. I bounced a flash off the ceiling to get the soft shadows. I should have shot at a lower aperture, maybe f/18, because the bottom block isn't very sharp.

2 comments:

joyce said...

I would be curious to see which block that Jameson would choose out of that group.

Anonymous said...

I don't know which he would pick, but i know i would choose the green one, i love color, cool shot jim.