Tuesday, January 20, 2009

113/365 - Jim - Framed On The Fly

( f/22 48mm 1/5 sec ISO 200 Nikon D300 )
Theme is frame. I looked out my back door after work and noticed some really nice late day light on the trees. I had this idea for a while so I went to get the frame taken apart and get my camera. By the time I was able to take the photo, the sun had moved on and I lost the perfect light. I took the photo anyways, but know it could have been better. My wife held the frame while I took the shot. I used a rear flash to light the frame so the shutter was pretty slow and resulted in less than perfect sharpness. I made the inside of the frame black and white with Lightroom.

1 comment:

Some call me Tim said...

This is great. It really looks like a real framed picture. Although, I'm not sure why someone would have a framed picture of their shed.. :->