Monday, January 5, 2009

098/365 - Jim - Oh Brother

( f/11 42mm 1/125 sec ISO 200 Nikon D300 )
Theme is brothers. We bribed Jameson with a lollipop so he would sit nicely. It worked for the most part. He sat there and smiled a few times and we got some really nice photos. Nolan didn't like it at times, but I was able to get a few nice shots of him too. I used the Translum background with two strobes with softboxes and one strobe behind the background. I wish I had diffused the flash in the background a little better. I probably should have pointed the flash straight down and bounced it off a large white card. That would have produced a smoother fade. Lesson learned for next time.

3 comments:

Carol said...

Cute photo...nice tongue sticking out on Jameson...makes it interesting at least :)

Anonymous said...

I love it have been waiting for photos like this. Good job Jim, so bribery does work sometimes.

Anonymous said...

please more oh brother photos, can't wait.