Friday, January 23, 2009

116/365 - Jim - Ping Pong

( f/13 48mm 1/160 sec ISO 200 Nikon D300 )
Theme is sports. It isn't one of the most popular sports, but I love it. I grew up watching my dad play. Then I started to play a lot in high school and got pretty good. The only problem is that I never have anyone to play with. I'm going to have to wait until my boys are old enough and start the training. I can beat my dad now and hopefully one day they will be able to beat me. This is the same paddle that I took a close-up of back on day 99.

3 comments:

Carol said...

Oh, I never did know what all of those pictures to guess were...

I am sure they will be good at all the goofy games you like! Unless they take after me in the coordination department, but start them young and maybe you can fix that!

Some call me Tim said...

Your uncle Tim can still beat you at ping pong...

Don't mock me round eye....

Jim said...

yeah yeah... I just need to play you more and get a feel for your style :)