Thursday, January 15, 2009

108/365 - Jim - Reading Room

( f/11 35mm 1/125 sec ISO 200 Nikon D300 )
Theme is comical. We have been working on Jameson using the potty, but haven't had any luck yet. I asked him if he had to go and he said yes, so I took him back and he just sits there with his pants on. I had an idea to give him a paper and see if he would pose for a shot and he actually did it. Since he can't read yet I gave him the comics and he quickly noticed Snoopy, which is what he is pointing out to me in this photo.

4 comments:

joyce said...

That is pretty cute.
It kind of makes me sad because he getting to be such a big boy.

joyce said...

I mean he IS getting to be such a big boy :)

Carol said...

He is super cute! It will be a long time before he actually uses that potty though I think!

Anonymous said...

that is tooo cute, he is such a big boy, i don't think it will be long til he uses the potty.