Tuesday, February 17, 2009

141/365 - Jim - Dead Center

( f/22 32mm 1/125 sec ISO 200 Nikon D300 )
This is another game that I love to play, but never do. About 11 years ago I was playing after work at least weekly with a guy I worked with. I miss those days. For practice I would just throw for bulls eye and get mad if I didn't hit at least 1 of 3. I also practiced playing 201 and would be mad if I went over so many rounds. I had so much time back then... I think I will challenge myself to get some people together and play over the next week or two. See if I've still "got it."

2 comments:

Sherri said...

I like darts too....thought about getting in a league over the summer but they are just not as big around my area as they used to be. No leagues around unless I go to Erie or Meadville.

Courtney said...

We can play when I come home, you'll feel like a real whiz since I am so awful. Just like when we play pool or guitar hero!