Wednesday, February 25, 2009

149/365 - Jim - Color Spiral

( f/14 24mm 30 sec ISO 200 Nikon D300 )
Many thanks to Kyle for sending me a guest post! He sent me some very cool motion blur shots. In an attempt to somewhat match his theme, I got the only thing I could think of with LED lights in it... A Glade Plug-in Light Display air freshener. It has 3 different colored LED lights that alternate and blend. I set the camera on a tripod and set it to take pictures every minute for 30 seconds. Then like a goofball I spun that thing around like crazy and let it slowly wrap around my finger to become a tighter spiral. I'm going to have to try the ferris wheel shots, but I'll have to wait for the Big Butler Fair or the Farm Show...

2 comments:

joyce said...

That is very cool to look at.
It reminds me of all the hula hoops the kids had at Kindermusik that were flying around the room :)
Jameson really loved playing with them.

Carol said...

Neat. Yes, you do many goofy things in the name of foto every day.