Wednesday, February 25, 2009

149/365 - Kyle - Motion Blur

( f/8 4 sec FujiFilm FinePix S700 )
Kyle is currently a senior at Warner University majoring in Church Ministry and minoring in Communications (photography and video). I've never met Kyle, but he was directed to my site by my dad. My dad suggested he get in touch and send me some of his work. Here is some of what Kyle emailed me:

When it comes to photography I am a motion-blur fanatic. It is just my thing. I did not have a tripod on me that night, so having the rides blur while everything else stay focused was hard. Just had to hold my breath!

4 comments:

joyce said...

That is a really cool picture, Kyle.
The ferris wheel has an awsome pattern going on.

Anonymous said...

That is a nice shot Kyle. I was glad to see you took my suggestion. I am anxious to see some of the video work you are doing for the church.

Carol said...

Looks great! We love guest posts..keeps it interesting...

Anonymous said...

Cool pic. Looks like it could be in an advertisement or something for the amusement park.