Friday, June 5, 2009

249/365 - Jim - Growing the Green

( f/8 60mm 1/125 sec ISO 200 Nikon D300 )
Back to stock photos... I wanted to do something interesting so I started looking at iStockPhoto.com to get some ideas. I tried to think of a common word and ended up searching for "money". There were a lot of cool shots on there, but one had money coming out of a little pot very similar to this one. I remembered my son had this pot in his sandbox, so I cleaned it out and started working on my origami skills. It's not great, but pretty close to what I had envisioned. I think out of all my attempts at stock photos, this one could actually earn more than $4.

4 comments:

joyce said...

And I thought growing basil was a good idea.....go figure!!!

Carol said...

Cool picture. Maybe you should try to sell it!

Courtney said...

You should give me a money tree for my new house!

Cyn said...

Bravo, Jim, grow me some money.