Sunday, June 14, 2009

258/365 - Jim - Strawberry

( f/8 #mm 1/250 sec ISO 200 Nikon D300 )
My mother is here today and wanted a strawberry dessert, so she went out to Giant Eagle and got some along with shortcake and ice cream. We all had some and it was pretty great. I wish I had thought of doing this photo before she cut all the strawberries, because I had to use just a little chunk of one. With one hand holding the spoon and shutter remote, and the other hand sprinkling sugar on top, I took a few pictures simultaneously. I used a flash directly above with a grid spot to keep he light from spilling too much an illuminating the background.

2 comments:

Dad said...

Oh, the things I miss out on. Thanks Jim, for all the work on the Deck and dryer, the deck looks great and the dryer finally works.

Carol said...

The sugar drops look great, and the spoon looks well lit.