Thursday, June 11, 2009

255/365 - Jim - Duck Head Version 2

( f/2.8 70mm 1/320 sec ISO 200 Nikon D300 )
It rained most of the day, so I got the idea to put Jameson out in it with his umbrella. Then I realized this is like the bathtub photo with the umbrella being a duck. I took this from the basement window so I didn't get my camera wet and I also was able to have a low perspective. I used Photoshop to desaturate everything except for the umbrella and added a heavy vignette and surrounding lens blur.

4 comments:

Carol said...

Love it! The vignette looks great. Too bad he wasn't in a better outfit for such a nice photo. I am a fan of the selected color as well.

Courtney said...

Pretty cool!

Nana said...

That is so adorable!!
It reminds me of the little baby doing "dancing in the rain" on Classical Baby :)
He just gets cuter and cuter!!!

Nunu said...

That's one of the cutest pictures you have taken, I love it, he's so adorable.