Thursday, June 18, 2009

262/365 - Jim - Sluggish

( f/40 105mm 1/125 sec ISO 200 Nikon D300 )
When I got home from work today I felt so tired. I sat on the couch for a couple hours and then finally got up. When I went to find something to photograph I found 3 kittens playing on my deck. By the time I got the camera, they had moved under the deck. So I went out to see if I could find them, but they must have been too afraid. There was a slug crawling around so I put on some gloves and brought it inside to photograph. Wasn't my original intention, but it goes with how I felt today.

3 comments:

joyce said...

I have some slug bait that would totally take care of that disgusting thing.
I have been cursed with those in my garden.
It is an interesting photo but not fond of the subject.
The kittens would have been really cute.

Courtney said...

Gross!!
Did Jameson get to see the kittens?

Cyn said...

OOOh slugs, I'm concerned about those kittens, hope they aren't living under your guys deck, that could be a problem.