Tuesday, June 9, 2009

253/365 - Jim - Duck Head

( f/8 60mm 1/60 sec ISO 200 Nikon D300 )
Jameson was getting his bath and I asked him what I should take a picture of tonight. He pointed and said that picture with the duck on my head. We have the photo below of him hanging above the toilet from when he was 8 months old. So I got my camera and found the duck and little cup he was eating. Then put him into a position as close to the original as I could and got him to look at me. I'll have to ask him what to photograph tomorrow too.

Taken 7/23/2007

8 comments:

Carol said...

Wow, memories! What a big boy he has become. As for the photo, I loved the original. This one is great too. Everyone that sees that picture loves it and how you just make the duck colored. I also like pictures that are all black and white but have his eyes blue.

Courtney said...

So cute! Now you need to do one with Nolan. I need a Nolan bath tub b/w pic to match the one of Jameson I have in a frame.

Courtney said...

Go Pens!! Staal just scored!

Nana said...

This picture makes me cry.
To see how he has grown and all, it just seems like yesterday that he was that little in the original.
Time goes by too fast.
It is also cute that he suggested this photo for his Dad to take.

Courtney said...

He really does look so grown up now!

Courtney said...

Pens win! Friday you need to recreate another famous baby shot. Maybe a another blue eyes pic or his hand on your finger??

Carol said...

Oh, good point, mustn't mess with destiny. Or superstition.

Nunu said...

Jameson is getting to be quite the big boy, it's great to be able to have conversations with him, but I hate to see him grow up so fast, I'm afraid he'll lose interest in his Nunu when he's all grown up, right courtney, go pens.