Saturday, June 27, 2009

271/365 - Jim - Stick'em Up

( f/2.8 200mm 1/640 sec ISO 200 Nikon D300 )
I got this water bottle out to spray the flower a little bit. Jameson got a hold of it and squirted me right away. I wanted to try out my 70-200mm lens and see how well I could blow out the background at f/2.8. I stood back to a safe distance and told Jameson to squirt me again. Of course he ran toward me, so I had to get him to stay in one place but I finally got the shot I was looking for and stayed pretty dry for the most part. I only wish I could have got the water coming out of the bottle. That would have made it more interesting.

5 comments:

Courtney said...

He's a cutie.

joyce said...

I think it's time the boy owns a squirt gun :)

That is a cool action picture and I am sure Jameson wouldn't mind if he had to retake it to get the water squirting out!!!!

Carol said...

I was surprised you didn't get a water shooting one! Tough though with a moving target!

Nunu said...

really cute, i agree the boy needs a squirt gun.

Dr Buchanan said...

He is a star!