Friday, June 19, 2009

263/365 - Jim - Jameson the Movie Star

( f/11 52mm 1/125 sec ISO 200 Nikon D300 )
This is the first of my movie posters I want to do. If you haven't gone to see The Hangover, go see it. It was awesome! Hopefully Carol will the my next subject, then lastly I will hold Nolan for the poster of the characters Alan and Carlos. Jameson cooperated really well for this photo and I got the exact shot that I wanted, but for some reason I had a lot of trouble getting the color right. It's close enough though and I'm pretty happy with it. If you haven't seen the poster I modelled this after, click here.

7 comments:

Sherri said...

very funny. got to love the thomas watch. Yes....movie was great....go see it everyone!

Courtney said...

I love it! You should send this to a baby modeling agency or someone at the movie studio! Too funny!
I can't wait to see Nolan as Carlos! You'll need the shades.

Courtney said...

He has the same blue eyes as Bradley Cooper. Look out!

Carol said...

Looks great! Way better than I imagined!

Nunu said...

I love it, Courtney's right, you gotta get him in the movies.

Unknown said...

Awww so cute!

Anonymous said...

This is really cool! The way your son looks on the cover reminds me of the way the movie 300 looked. I don't remember what the effects were called that were used on that movie but it was awesome! JODI