Friday, August 7, 2009

312/365 - Jim - Pepsi

( f/4.8 60mm 1/320 sec ISO 1600 Nikon D300 )
We went to the Pirate game today and they lost to St. Louis 6 to 4. After the game was over I tried to get some empty seat shots. There were still a lot of people there so it wasn't easy. Plus, we were walking out as well. I got this shot with the Pepsi drink and thought it looked cool, so I used Lightroom to do selective coloring and bring your focus even more towards the cup. I didn't have any fast glass with me, so all my photos of the players were kind of motion blurred even at ISO 1600.

2 comments:

Carol said...

I like that shot, makes you think. Very interesting.

Sherri said...

This would be good for Pepsi's campaign right now....it is very creative (campaign) and simple.....just like this shot.